Measures against coronavirus
On Tuesday April 21 the Government announced it has extended the measures for preventing further spreading of the coronavirus until May 20. For an overview of measures and vital jobs, check out the website CrisisGLZ van de Veiligheidsregio Gelderland-Zuid (Gelderland-South Security Region).
Impact of service for WerkBedrijf
WerkBedrijf has also taken measures to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, candidates and cooperation partners as much as possible.
Services of WerkBedrijf will continue. Only we'll organize them in a different way. This could mean the following for you:
- We will provide our services digitally. So we will contact customers, job seekers and cooperation partners by phone, mail or Skype.
- Are you a job seeker using the services of WerkBedrijf? Then the following applies to you:
- All scheduled appointments will be converted to a telephone appointment.
- All training and workshops will be cancelled.
- The meetings 'Kennismaken met WerkBedrijf’ will not take place.
- Instead, we will plan appointments by telephone.
- All other meetings will also be cancelled.
- Our professionals will work as much as possible from home. Only if there is no other way, they will work in the office in accordance with all safety instructions.
- You can contact us through the general telephone number 024 - 751 75 00, between 9 am and 5 pm.
- By e-mail you can always reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office building at Nieuwe Dukenburgseweg 21a is closed until May 20.
- We will keep our production at Boekweitweg to a minimum. The location is closed for visitors and not accessable by phone.
Finally, are SW employees or candidates of ours working or training at your company or organization? And do you have questions about this? Please get in touch with your WerkBedrijf contact. He/she is happy to help you.
Do you have another question? Please contact us on email@example.com.